Breast augmentation is becoming increasingly popular among females these days and you might not think of a better name than Dr. Rod Rohrich, the Super Doctor from the great state of Texas, to perform the surgery. While he gives importance to the overall surgical procedures, he spends an equal amount of time explaining the patients about the aftercare instructions so that all his patients could recover in the shortest amount of time and with minimum pain. Let’s look at some of the aftercare instructions provided by Dr. Rohrich to all of his breast augmentation patients:
- Since you could be drowsy and might experience dizziness, Dr. Rohrich advises that you always have someone around, at least for the first 24-48 hours after the surgery.
- To avoid any postoperative problems, he advises that you get out of the bed early, take deep breaths to have clear lungs and keep your head elevated which could be accomplished by using two pillows.
- Right after the surgery, the best form of diet are liquids and you could shift to soups by the end of the day. Do not take heavy food when the body isn’t immediately prepared after the surgery.
- He advises his patients to take pain medication only if there is pain involved.
- Try to keep your arm movements at a bare minimum, especially for the first 24-48 hours. You should also avoid lifting any heavy weights during this time to avoid aggravating the surgery.
- He also advises all of his patients to stay away from smoking at all times after the surgery.