Breast augmentation is becoming increasingly popular among females these days and you might not think of a better name than Dr. Rod Rohrich, the Super Doctor from the great state of Texas, to perform the surgery. While he gives importance to the overall surgical procedures, he spends an equal amount of time explaining the patients about the aftercare instructions so that all his patients could recover in the shortest amount of time and with minimum pain. Let’s look at some of the aftercare instructions provided by Dr. Rohrich to all of his breast augmentation patients:
- Since you could be drowsy and might experience dizziness, Dr. Rohrich advises that you always have someone around, at least for the first 24-48 hours after the surgery.
- To avoid any postoperative problems, he advises that you get out of the bed early, take deep breaths to have clear lungs and keep your head elevated which could be accomplished by using two pillows.
- Right after the surgery, the best form of diet are liquids and you could shift to soups by the end of the day. Do not take heavy food when the body isn’t immediately prepared after the surgery.
- He advises his patients to take pain medication only if there is pain involved.
- Try to keep your arm movements at a bare minimum, especially for the first 24-48 hours. You should also avoid lifting any heavy weights during this time to avoid aggravating the surgery.
- He also advises all of his patients to stay away from smoking at all times after the surgery.
Dr. Jennifer Lee Walden has conquered the world of cosmetic surgery. This brilliant female surgeon has worked with some of the most prominent names in the industry, she has worked for some of the most premier hospitals in the field, and she has become a revolutionary thanks to her unique way of conducting business. Walden is the daughter of two medical professionals as her father was a well-known dentist, and her mother was a surgical nurse. I guess the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. She, and her four siblings were taught the values of education from a very young age, and those values are apparently present to this very day.
Walden’s life is full of accreditations and honors to some degree. The University of Texas-graduate has attained an under graduate education, has received the salutatorian award and has attained her medical doctorate. This article could end right here for most people, but Walden isn’t your average person. While on an externship at the prestigious Plastic Surgery Associates, she was able to shadow two of the industries top figures, including Dr. Tom Baker as well as Dr. James Stuzin. While obtaining her fellowship at New York’s Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, she worked closely and was guided by Dr. Sherrell Aston. As you can see, Walden’s foundation is very solid thanks to her structured educational-base.
Walden is a practicing philanthropist as she does her very best to give back to her community. “If you give others, then it will be given to you,” said Walden. Her volunteered efforts has touched lives in a positive way, and she was the runner-up for Austin’s Women of the Year. Dr. Walden has helped to raise funds for research in blood cancers, and she’s a proud member of the Guardian Angel Society.