Talos Energy LLC. is an oil and gas company that participates in the exploration and manufacturing of oil and natural gas in the Gulf Coast and Gulf of Mexico. This company was founded in 2012 by Cheif Executive Officer Timothy Duncan.
Before Talos Energy came about, the companies staff successfully built and sold two Gulf of Mexico oil and gas companies, one of which being Phoenix Exploration Co. the other Gryphon Exploration Co. The company is based in Houston, Texas. With 600$ million shares raised from Apollo Global Management and Riverstone Holdings.
Talos Energy LLC formerly obtained Lafayette, Louisiana’s based company named Stone Energy corporations. The combined company’s will have the name as Talos Enery Inc. Within this gathering Talos CEO states the hopefulness of the two companies combined talents and technical resources and how it will help them develop their inventory and receive more explorational opportunities. With the companies headquarters remaining in Houston, they have added major offices in Lafayette and New Orleans. “This combination represents an important step in our goal of becoming the premier offshore exploration and production company, says Timothy Duncan, Cheif Executive Officer. Timothy remains the CEO to the joint company’s and 10 members of the board of directors will presume to have 6 members from Talos and 4 members from Stone. Bases with stakeholders on this merge configure to 63 percent of the company with Talos, the rest of which 37 percent shareholders will own Stone.
Talos Energy Inc will have 1.2 million total acres in the Gulf of Mexico with the now expanding financial stability that will result in major growth. The expectation is a whopping 1$ billion dollar credit, 600$ million in the initial borrowing magnitude.
Also, in 2013, Talos Energy gained Energy Resource Technology GOM Inc. And in most recent news, they won a shallow water expedition in Mexico alongside their joint venture associates. They presumed to have found 1.4 to 2 billion barrels of oil in Mexico at the Zama-1 exploration. With high demand and eager competition Talos Enrrgy Inc. is always striving for better ways to operate.